We provide a complete biomass installation package for biomass boiler systems including retrofitting and new build
Service & Maintenance
We have a full range of service & maintenance provisions from call outs to annual visits and a telephone helpline to fully comprehensive contracts
Recovery & Renovation
We can provide a tailored, costed solution for those with malfunction or failures to existing systems to get you up and running again
We are the UK distributor for a number of European partners and can supply many components of a biomass boiler installation including buffer tanks, piping, boilers, fuel store and fuel transport technologies
Our senior management team have a breadth of experience and expertise within the biomass industry and can offer a wide range of services to non-domestic customers
Advice & Training
We can provide large organisations with the tailored support required, in order to manage multi-site biomass installations effectively
We have developed successfully working models for heat and energy supply contracts which we care happy to provide for others
We have already completed a number of successful RHI applications and can offer a wide range of support
We don’t just specialise in one type of fuel, we can help customers to source a full range of biomass fuels and energy crops
How you benefit
- A free, no commitment initial site visit to discuss your requirements and suitability for an installation.
- If interested we then offer a full free site survey and no commitment quotation for the installation.
- We prepare a return on investment schedule to show you the extent of the grants available to you and to help you in making your decision.
- Any work required to enable the installation to run smoothly would be carried out by our experienced heating engineers and builders. We are fully approved by HETAS to install and commission biomass systems.
- We help with funding applications for the project where required through the low interest Carbon Trust loan scheme or via your own sources and investors.
- We guide you through your application to gain the Renewable Heat Incentive funding.
- We only use boilers that are applying or already exempt from Smoke Control Area’s legislation, so no matter where you are, we have a boiler system that fits your needs.
- All our products and ancillary items achieve the highest standards required to make a successful application for the Renewable Heat Incentive.
- We provide a full aftersales service including annual servicing and maintenance contracts.
- A comprehensive warranty is in place for your safeguard.
- Eradicate overall heating costs (unburden yourselves from ever increasing Gas / Oil costs).
- Efficient boilers that prefer to be worked hard whilst giving you heating and hot water when you require it.
- All our systems are fully automated, ensuring the least amount of maintenance required from you.
- Guaranteed competitive pellet fuel prices for either 12 or 24 month contract, you choose.
- Reducing your companies Carbon Footprint – e.g. A 45 kW boiler giving you around 60,000kWh per year will reduce your carbon footprint by 10 tonnes (enough to fill 22 double decker buses).
- The opportunity to apply for Government funding (Renewable Heat Incentive).
- We will promote your business’s renewable energy project through local press. (good news story).
- Low cost finance available through the Carbon Trust (ensuring the installation cost is self financing).
- We run a “Critical Path” process, this ensures the whole installation procedure runs smoothly and effectively for you, our customer, all our staff must adhere to this process and checks are regularly carried out.
Biomass Energy Cooperative will manage the whole project from the first initial site visit through to the commissioning of the boiler system, and we don’t stop there, as we also have contracts to help ensure your new system is serviced and well maintained. Furthermore, we have a range of funding solutions to suit any installation.